View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 06:00 PM   #12
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike L View Post
I can't add anything to this discussion, because I don't own a Fire. But I'm curious to know how easy it is to make voice calls via Skype on the Fire. In particular, does the device have a built-in microphone? If not, what are the options for purchasing one? Are they easily available, or is it like with the iPod where you need a device-specific microphone?

I use Skype all the time on my Windows PC. I've never managed to get it working on my iPod, which is why I'm interested in the possibilities for the Fire.

Mike
Which iPod do you have? The Fire has a built in microphone and so do newer iPods (the current 4th and 5th generations anyway) and they just work out of the box.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote