View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 04:00 PM   #359
nesler
Zealot
nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to list
So, I just picked up a Cool-er Reader and immediately installed the Pocketbook 301+ firmware on it, and upgraded that to 15.3.

I would like to update its version of CoolReader, and I've got the gist of the process, but could someone give me a quick rundown of how to install the new version(s) of CoolReader, and appropriately modify the extensions.cfg file. As well as anything else I might be missing...
nesler is offline   Reply With Quote