View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 10:18 AM   #113
BenG
Home Guard
BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3G, iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trauma Doll View Post
...and trolling people who aren't happy, yes, hence the presence in this thread and why I pointed out that it'll only take a few extra seconds to take a picture. If you have time to troll, you have time to post a pic.
It was meant as a joke. After the first couple of days, I've just ignored these threads because I wass happy with mine. Sorry if I offended you. I'll post a picture later.
BenG is offline   Reply With Quote