View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 03:03 AM   #34460
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
Having the dreaded "five minutes ago I told myself to look up something but I've forgotten what it is" moment. I know I'll remember what it was in half an hour or so when I've shut my computer down and I'm in bed. I think I either wanted to look up some make-up thing or a part or tool I need for installing my new tv.
Just reminded me that I have been meaning to look for a new laptop power-pack. Keep forgetting and switching off the PC - then remembering!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
That's why I never shut off my computer. It's on 24/7 except if I leave the house overnight.

My wife has the phobia for leaving appliances plugged in over night, and goes round switching off and unplugging everything. V annoying, as I can't get my wi-fi signal in bed, and the Sky+ box gets software updates overnight and often misses them.

Stitchawl
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySnake View Post
You were looking up where you had seen Ossie Davis before.

Waiting for the Tesco van to deliver our week's shopping...
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote