Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 08:33 AM   #580
notimp
Addict
notimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.notimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.notimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.notimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.notimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.notimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.notimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.notimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.notimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.notimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.notimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2i
Let me be the first to say - downloading and installing as we speak.

thx again.
--
edit:

First impressions: I like the bar. But not quite enough to leave it on in a book for the whole time. I know that this sounds harsh, but how about a toggle on/off option? (long press, or press in lower section of the screen)

I can almost feel the complexity skyrocketing and the problem potential exploding, as Im writing this, but you have to ask - you really do. And by you - of course I mean me.

Last edited by notimp; 08-25-2012 at 09:18 AM.
notimp is offline   Reply With Quote