View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 05:51 AM   #27
VaporPunk
Evangelist
VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 + Asus Transformer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluribus View Post
If that were true, I would have expected to see some mention of it in the story. The only source cited is Engadget.

The only source cited by Engadget is "an inside source" that the details were divulged "at Microsoft's recent TechReady15 conference." This anonymous source could be from Microsoft or the conference. Maybe even somebody who just heard about the conference.

I have an inside source who says that Microsoft will drop them from the sky onto any house that has "I love Microsoft" painted on the roof.
Hehe, when you have earned the reputation of the LA Times, I'll get out my paint brush...
VaporPunk is offline   Reply With Quote