View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 01:58 PM   #68
camiller
Addict
camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wireless
Quote:
Originally Posted by manush View Post
It's weird, I never received an email confirmation from Baen but the books show up in my account. According to the website when I ordered it would receive a email with download instructions. I checked their customer service link but I couldn't find an email address to contact them. Does anyone know of a customer service email for Baen?
If you are still looking for baen CS: baensupport AT principledtechnologies DOT com
camiller is offline   Reply With Quote