View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 06:09 PM   #14
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
The GPL for k4 and k5 u-boot is standalone, so no denx or freescale dependencies. I built it, but it is stripped down to fit smaller mmc. The k5 (touch) u-boot is bigger and supports more devices including the k4. I used that in my KindleSelectBoot. Depending on available size, perhaps you can just replace the k3 u-boot image in the mmc with a k4 or k5 u-boot image. You could test with AdvanceToolKit (K3 version of MfgTool) to download and run a k5 uboot image. K3 Magic Key = Vol-.
Not sofware dependences, authored change differences. Sorry if I wasn't clear.

And on an earlier note. The hw udev rules for the MX31 - that where not included in the Amazon source code releases - there is a GPL'd copy of them in the OpenEmbedded tree.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote