View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 03:22 AM   #1
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Comixology sale (ends 15 Dec) on Fell by Warren Ellis and Ben Templesmith

I discovered this series recently and only read the first 2 issues so far, but it's well worth checking out at the promo price of $0.99. The story is good if not stellar, but the graphics are great in my opinion.

https://comics.comixology.com/#/series/661

I read these comics on the iPad app, but they are available for reading on the Web too, after you buy them. I don't now about other platforms, maybe there is an Android app.
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote