Thread: Greenish images
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 08:34 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by marieseltenrych View Post
Hi,

I have just uploaded my title in RTF format to Calibre. It seems fine, except that the images now appear greenish instead of RGB normal. What went wrong?
I also uploaded the document in PDF format and the images jumped from their places. What can be done?
I am trying to get my title into an epub format for uploading and I just can't do it. Help!
PDF is the worst format to convert from (see the PDF conversion sticky over at Calibre forum)
PDF is a Page layout format. Paste down basic text, now paste down special Text/rules, now paste down images.

These can be anywhere on a Page. and anywhere in the source file . Because the printer gets the full rastered page, it does not matter the order laid down.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote