View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 06:58 PM   #3
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
I am syncing between Kindle iPhone, PC, Mac and K3. Sometimes when i sync it does not take me to the furthest location, but a couple of syncs before. Like my profile hasn't really been updated.
Unless you force a manual sync as soon as you finish on one device, and then force one again immediately when you pick up the new device, then yes... if you do a lot of switching between devices (rather quickly) you may just catch an ebook that is temporarily out of sync with your furthest read page. I don't think it was ever intended to be an immediate, real-time sort of thing.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote