View Single Post
Old 03-29-2007, 11:26 AM   #4
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I love Dickens (the "big" ones like David Copperfield, Great Expectations, Oliver Twist, etc.), and even bought a nice bound Dickens complete library collection with heavy duty library binding. Those books seem boring to me for the first 50-100 pages or so, but wow they are incredible once you know the characters a little bit and understand what's going on. Definitely worth the effort!

But I had trouble getting into some of the works like Pickwick Papers, so never really came back to it. They are long ago buried in boxes that are in my garage now (I don't have much storage space in my small townhouse). But I think you've given me the inspiration to give him another try with this version of Bleak House. I'll put it on my Reader tonight. Thanks!
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote