View Single Post
Old 04-18-2018, 05:02 PM   #1
downeaster59
Wizard
downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini 6, Onyx Leaf 2, Onyx Tab Mini C, Nook Glowlight 4 Plus
KOReader and Onyx Boox Note

I have installed KOReader on my new Onyx Boox Note. The Note is an E-Ink device that runs Android 6.0.1. The version I now have that works is 2015.11-507-gef260f0.

I list that for reference, if anyone else with a Note wants to install KOReader. I tried installing various nightlies from the last couple of years, but each one failed to install. The Note has a quad-core ARM chip, so I used the ARM KOReader version.

I don't know if there are enough people of "Note" who want KOReader to make it worthwhile for the devs to make any necessary changes in the newest betas so that they will install with the Note. If any of them are out there, they can speak up!

The version of KOReader that I do have works well, however. Books look better on it than on AlReader, IMHO!
downeaster59 is offline   Reply With Quote