View Single Post
Old 05-31-2016, 04:50 AM   #4
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
I have just uploaded Version 2, with additional illustrations, in mobi and azw3 formats.

My apologies, Dr. Drib, I can only plead to end-of-month grogginess after dealing with baffling financial and inventory reports.

The text remains the same in all versions I have posted, only some formatting improvements. This upload has 5 additional illustrations--- Big Thanks to DMcCunney for finding those!
GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote