View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 09:52 AM   #6
Gazella
Wizard
Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
jmilica - I did click on it. I said that in my initial post. When I click on it, it keeps on loading for about 2 minutes and then I get a page that says 'the connection has timed out, the server is taking too long to respond'

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.
* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.
* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

There's nothing wrong with my connection. My Internet is working fine, all pages load except for this one. I tried Chrome, Firefox and Safari but I keep getting the same error which is that the server where the page is located isn't responding. It's been like that for nine hours now.

Is there a problem with their servers?

Synamon - I have used ADE before, so this isn't the first time. I don't know what's wrong with Kobo servers. I can't download the ebook to my computer.

Last edited by Gazella; 11-19-2012 at 09:56 AM.
Gazella is offline   Reply With Quote