View Single Post
Old 08-29-2010, 01:34 PM   #1
judith009
Groupie
judith009 knows what time it isjudith009 knows what time it isjudith009 knows what time it isjudith009 knows what time it isjudith009 knows what time it isjudith009 knows what time it isjudith009 knows what time it isjudith009 knows what time it isjudith009 knows what time it isjudith009 knows what time it isjudith009 knows what time it is

Device: Kindle 3, Voyage
Question Anyone else's new Kindle 3 rattling when moved / shaken?

It sounds like there's some kind of loose tiny plastic piece rolling around on the inside of my new K3. If I rock it back and forth I can hear the piece rattling around in there, and it sounds like it has a lot of space to roll.

Does anybody else notice this with their K3? I just want to know if it's only mine. Btw it's definitely not the sound of the buttons on the bottom of the device shaking, because although I know they make a small sound when the device is moved, this rattling sound that I'm talking about is much louder, and it is very evident that something is loose and rolling around inside the device.

Besides that I'm loving the new Kindle, except for the fact that it crashes so many times. . .
judith009 is offline   Reply With Quote