View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 04:10 PM   #10
RCR
Addict
RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2 x Sony 505, iPad, Samsung 7 Tablet, ASUS Transformer, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by alyxie View Post
EDIT: If anyone has a functioning e-reader above 2 years I'd definitely be interested to hear about it. I've been reading the forums for e-readers but I haven't seen anything about age of e-readers.

I bought my Sony 505 in December 2007. The case is battered and the marking on the page forward button is worn away. But the screen is pristine and the device still works perfectly. I suspect the battery is fading. I re-charge every couple of days anyway, so I don't really notice.

I bought a back-up in 2009 when Sony stopped making this model. The back-up is still sitting in a cupboard, unused. I've got no idea what more current versions of the Sony are like.
RCR is offline   Reply With Quote