View Single Post
Old 11-04-2017, 11:28 PM   #426
Ephemerality
Addict
Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by HopScotch View Post
... So why does my version of X-Ray Builder that I downloaded today have the wrong files, and is there a workaround or maybe a quick fix on your end?
Sorry about that, they were updated recently and I forgot to put the new ones in the zip when I uploaded it. I've uploaded a new zip that should have the right ones. Make sure to unzip the new EXE & PDB as well as the DLLs.
Ephemerality is offline   Reply With Quote