View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 09:02 PM   #1
jgaiser
Omnivorous
jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 3, KPW1
Kindle Fire and Calibre problem

Anybody else seeing problems with ebooks loaded from Calibre?

Recently I've been noticing that sometimes books loaded through Calibre *seem* to crash the ebook reader. File is loaded, a page is displayed and then the screen goes blank and the Fire homepage is displayed. Same file manually copied to the Documents directory works as expected.

I'm wondering if it might be related to the unmounting strangeness I'm seeing also. When I "eject device" from Calibre, the Fire still sees itself as mounted and I need to unmount from the Fire to get back to the homepage.

Oh.. Running Ubuntu 10.04.3 and Calibre 0.8.29.
jgaiser is offline   Reply With Quote