View Single Post
Old 12-30-2018, 06:53 PM   #27
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sage, Scribe, Boox Note 2 Plus, iPad Pros and Samsungs S6,S7,S8
Off topic but the best book series I ever read is The Inheritance Cycle not because its great but it's the first books I read after 20 years of not reading. Purchased as my first books on my first ereader I ever owned. He has a new sequel that gets released 12/30/2018. Loved the series for it sparked a love for books I never had befores.

I am annoyed that Amazon has it classified as children books. It is not a childs book. More like teen age and up
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	51IdP6D8vmL._SX260_.jpg
Views:	232
Size:	21.9 KB
ID:	168699  

Last edited by HLS; 12-30-2018 at 06:55 PM.
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote