View Single Post
Old 10-23-2018, 10:57 AM   #10
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
FWIW
I put the 'on the cover author, in Authors and the real author in#pseudo4 (I hate to type long winded names )
Exception #1: I standardize the Author name (eg Christopher Nuttall - Christopher G. Nuttall) in either pace

Exception #2 I put the books Editors (when it appears on cover or forward) name in Authors and the list of writers in #pseudo4. This keeps the filename from the SendTo template, tame

Be sure to modify Preferences: Searching: Similar Books (tab) and Grouped Searches (tab)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Similar Books.JPG
Views:	137
Size:	68.2 KB
ID:	167147   Click image for larger version

Name:	Grouped Search.JPG
Views:	136
Size:	53.0 KB
ID:	167148  
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote