View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 09:12 AM   #54
tilia
Evangelist
tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, K3
When I started reading Storm Front this summer, I liked it, but other books lured me away. Not sure why, it wasn‘t bad. I guess I just had other books that I wanted to read.

I was able to borrow the audio book, just finished listening to that a couple of days ago. I liked it a lot, but think I'm going to read the next one. My mind wanders easily while listening, and I know I missed bits and pieces. Maybe I'll listen to the audio books for a reread sometime; James Marsters did a very good job with the first one.

I’m not going to read the series as fast as *some other* people though. There’re so many books I want to read (just finished the first Mistborn book, and started The Vorkosigan Saga). And besides, if I like a series, I don’t want to finish it *too* fast, or rather, I’ll want to, but will try not to… Listening to Storm Front made me want to read Fool Moon, so I’m not going to wait too long.

No strong feelings about Karrin Murphy yet. Maybe after I’ve read some more.
tilia is offline   Reply With Quote