View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 08:53 AM   #29
siraks
use the force
siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Lenovo K1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asawi View Post
Am I the only one who started reading Storm Front and didn't like it at all? I do understand that this thread is primarily for discussions between people who do like the series, but I'm still a little curious.
(Why I didn't like it? Felt a bit too much like a somewhat paranormal Mike Hammer-book to me. Yeah, read those when I was young, many, many moons ago...
Might give it another go some other time. Depending on what goes on around me I like/dislike different books/genres at different times.)
the first book was ok, it wasn't amazing but it was decent. the second book 'fool moon' was better IMO. i'm going to give grave peril a go starting sometime this week. since i'm on the dresden kick why not continue
siraks is offline   Reply With Quote