View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 07:15 AM   #96
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
I ordered the Kindle Fire HD 7 32 Gb model. Unfortunately, it ships 30 days AFTER the 16 Gb model. Memory can't be added later so bigger is better.

I went with 7" over the 8.9" since I must fit it in my wife's purse.

I ordered a 32 GB model as well (not for me, for my son. Yea! Now I inherit the original Fire. I'm hoping Amazon will continue to support the original Fire with continued updates). I was surprised to learn the 32GB model ships almost 6 weeks after the 16 GB model. While we may have to wait a little longer to get it, hopefully most of the bugs and kinks will be fixed through updates by the time it does arrive.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote