View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 04:56 PM   #4
MV64
Addict
MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
This seems to be the hardest ebook to come across in proper formatting. I own five volumes (original editions!!!!) and am kicking myself that I didn't grab the rest of them. Got them for free. Well, they're a little old and I'd like to put them on my Sony but I have yet to find a complete attempt. Everything seems to be based off the incomplete Gutenberg versions. It was a noble attempt, though.
MV64 is offline   Reply With Quote