View Single Post
Old 01-13-2017, 10:18 AM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
You cover has the book title in a huge size and the series in a tiny size. The title should be larger (but not that much larger) or the same size. Plus, the title/series should not be taking up 1/2 of the space of the cover. The font used for the series/title does not work when the text is as small as the title. I look at the cover and the cover shouts PHOTOSHOP!

In the cover that's your avatar, you don't have that picture of a crown on the cover. I find the crown to be a distraction. It's not needed.

I am just trying to be helpful and I do think the cover needs to be reworked. Same with the cover that is your avatar.

Last edited by JSWolf; 01-13-2017 at 10:21 AM.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote