View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 11:30 AM   #102
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@geekmaster: Yep, I'm already doing it ASAP (~2s after opening a book), low priority (nice 15), and the processed covers are of course cached .

On the superres front, I'm only vaguely familiar with those from the few similar things used in some SNES/PSX emulators. I was under the impression that they could only do 'fixed' rescaling (ie. 2x, 3x, 4x, etc.) which would be completely unsuitable here . On a more general note, I'm not a big fan of those on 'real' stuff. It works wonders on pixel-art, but I'm really not a fan of the 'feel' it gives to photographs or landscapes .
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote