View Single Post
Old 02-05-2024, 03:51 PM   #3939
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
If that's not already the issue (and it probably is ;p), see if a full battery drain followed by a full battery charge (i.e. well north of 12H on a wall charger) helps.

That's a fairly old device by now, so the battery may need some help to actually take and/or keep a charge .

Which also means you don't necessarily need to be discouraged by the lack of sign of life, IIRC, the last time I had to revive mine to test something, it stayed dead for a couple of hours on the charger.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote