Thread: Clara HD New Kobo Owner
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2019, 03:14 PM   #33
pghaworth
Fervent Pleasure Seeker
pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
Is it the latest update, 4.19?

I've never reverted, but I'm guessing it can be done the same way as the manual update, if you only go back a version. Just download and install the earlier firmware. You can do this by extracting the contents of the firmware zip into the .kobo folder and ejecting.
thankfully, no. it is 4.18.13737. even the desktop forced the update. I connected and setup a fake reg on the device. nothing more I could do.

eta: affiliate is kobo so I left it alone for now
pghaworth is offline   Reply With Quote