View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 07:54 PM   #12
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamole View Post
This is my first post and let me say how nice it is to find so many kindred spirits! I started reading ebooks on my Palm more than 10 years ago and have been hooked on ebooks ever since. When Palm abandoned it's old OS a while back I bought a Blackberry and have been sorely disappointed with the ereader software available for it. I will be getting an Android soon and am pleased to see the iReader software supports autoscroll. I agree with the Tonyx3. When you read books on small devices, it's very distracting to have to swipe the pages every few seconds. I would think this feature would be a no-brainer for ereader software for small devices. I hope software developers are reading this and take heed!
That's fine if it's optional. I know personally I can't stand scrolling of any kind and would much rather just tap the edge of the screen (ala Aldiko).
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote