View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 07:19 PM   #11
bobcdy
Fanatic
bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: bebook; prs-950; nook simple touch; HTC Jetstream tablet
Jon,
No, after I went to the 3rd vol. of the Haggard omnibus, to its TOC, I tried everything to access it. The #7 key gives the omnibus contents (the 3 volumes) regardless of where the reading page is when the key is pressed. The 9/0 are back/forward, the 8 is increase size of font, 1-6 don't do anything when accessing an epub.

Actually, I perhaps used incorrectly terminology in referring to the volume TOC, but none the less, it must be a formatting issue causing the different behavior of epubs as outlined in my last post.
Bob
bobcdy is offline   Reply With Quote