View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 11:48 AM   #15
Arios
A curiosus lector!
Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Touch
First of all, thank you davidfor and JSWolf for your previous answers.

@ davidfor, I didn't know that bug in the Kobo: too bad especially if it's an old one!

@ JSWolf. I'm not far from sharing your opinion about the Kobo devs. But they continue to "try" and it's a good thing because the KT is not so bad.

@ vampiregrave. Regarding your long paragraphs: have you a lot of them? How long are they?

In my case (Les chants de Maldoror) long paragraphs are the norm. This is why it is not a good example. In fact, this is an exception.

Let try to think of solutions.

1. Break very long paragraphs, and only them. This "solution" is, however, contrary to the intention of the author. Not so good!

2. Create a division <div> for long paragraphs with the option "widows and orphans to 0 in css". I have not tested it yet, but that could just help the eReader.

3. Buy a Sony (just kidding).

If anyone has any other ideas it would be cool to share it.

Have a really nice day everyone!

Last edited by Arios; 02-06-2013 at 02:03 PM.
Arios is offline   Reply With Quote