View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 08:52 AM   #63
silverspear
Connoisseur
silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
hi I'm back from my holiday many thanks to stitchcrawl for helping me out with the availability check for these weeks prior to my arrival!

ok, back to the topic of setting up my Kobo... I can now confirm that when I reset my unit and try again in my home country, the setup will revert and ask me for my Kobo id, and NOT my Rakuten id!

so all is good, and I can confirm once again that both kindle paperwhite, and Kobo glory when bought in Japan, can be used just like an international model. there is no difficulty in setting it up for international use. (with the exception of the Kobo having the need to be set up in your home country in order for you to be able to log in with your Kobo username.)
silverspear is offline   Reply With Quote