View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 01:29 PM   #11
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoSharks View Post
Mea culpa...saw OP talking about a 'Kindle' and forgot I was in the Fire subforum.
Though I have to admit I had so much trouble trying to get Aldiko to work for me I just continued with my "improved" Calibre. This also made so I only had to deal with one format across my multiple Kindles.
I just use the overdrive app. It works fine for me. I know most prefer Aldiko. I've used Mantano in the past but I can no longer recommend it due to how buggy and bloated it's become.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote