View Single Post
Old 10-21-2010, 01:39 AM   #5
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaenSidhe View Post
How breakable is the light in the lighted cover and how much protection do you think it provides for the 650? I have a 500 and every once in awhile, I'll end up dropping it over the side of the bed. It'll either hit the floor or the wall and then the floor. I would likely fold the cover back if it's possible on the 650 just like I do for the 500.

Thanks!
I haven't had any major mishaps with my 650 with the lighted cover, but it certainly seems (as a cover) as solid as the 505 cover. The light also seems well protected when not in use.

If you will put $300 in an escrow account I will drop it from 5 feet on a linoleum floor and video the result.

Seriously, it all appears solid to me.

EDIT:and the cover folds back nicely.
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote