View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 03:15 PM   #50
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
* search in the text
* search in the dictionary
Mmm, ok

Quote:
* doc and rtf support
Haven't try the mobipocket converter for .doc and rtf. But i guess it would work

Quote:
* text highlighting and saving the selection (useful when proofreading)
* note taking (proofreading, margin annotations, just two or three words, noone's gonna write novels with it)
The Cybook will stay unable to do that in an enough effective way to be usable. If that if your need, go for an Irex. Writing more that that a few words is a pain unless you have a Keyboard (i mean PC keyboard), or a touch screen.

Quote:
* better use of screen real estate (I really hope bookeen will implement customizable margins and optional header and footer in the new update)
Well, i guess it can be done, but that never really bugged me.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote