View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 02:04 AM   #19
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
I had that problem when I had my dog. I bought one of those super-soft children's starter toothbrushes and it worked really well. It's also good for getting bits of whatever that end up around the buttons.
My problem is the dirt is getting pushed up inside around the screen and one area I think the glue might be weakening that holds it there. I may have to try to brush idea.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote