Thread: Kobo Bug thread
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 02:14 AM   #51
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas Malor View Post
@davidfor: I played a lot with my Glo, so my personal db troubles don't count. But I read many problems with db on the forum, it seems a common problem.
I have not had a broken Db in probably 18 months, with the exception of a problem after downloading a (legitimately purchased) bad book. I think you may underestimate the number of people who download books that have undergone problematic conversions or who play with things in ways that are not supported.

Responding to another post: if you think that each bug should have its own thread, ask the mods to create a bug subforum (like the one for developers).
taming is offline   Reply With Quote