View Single Post
Old 04-06-2019, 04:19 AM   #1
DeKuns
Connoisseur
DeKuns puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.DeKuns puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.DeKuns puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.DeKuns puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.DeKuns puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.DeKuns puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.DeKuns puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.DeKuns puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.DeKuns puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.DeKuns puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.DeKuns puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.

Device: Kindle DX Graphite
Unable to register after factory reset

I am unable to register my Kindle DXG after factory reset. It is in the latest version 2.5.8 firmware. I also updated it with the latest Kindle Services Update. 3G signal is full 5 bars.

Alt+4-1-1 shows "Certificate: MISSING", "Roaming Version Number: (unknown)". Alt+3-1-1 shows the right time and date but "Local Time Offset: +2h", so when I did "@time" from the search bar, it showed the current time + 2h. It indicates "Central Europe Time". I am currently in the Netherlands.

Amazon customer service failed to help me! So I turn to you guys for help.

The device still listed registered in my Amazon Account. My questions are:
1. Any idea of how to register the device?
2. Is the "Kindle Service Update" failed to remedy "Certificate: MISSING" because "Local Time Offset: +2h"?

Many thanks!
DeKuns is offline   Reply With Quote