View Single Post
Old 03-05-2019, 02:52 AM   #7
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus83 View Post
I think the Oasis is a nice device but is not going to give you a night-vs-day improved reading experience over your Voyage.
I must beg to differ. I too went from the Voyage to the Oasis, and for me personally the larger screen made a tremendous difference. Going from 6” to 7” doesn’t sound like much of a change, but I found it made a huge improvement. I’d suggest that the OP buys an Oasis and tries it for himself. Amazon have a generous return policy should it turn out not to be to his liking.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote