View Single Post
Old 03-04-2019, 05:42 PM   #4
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by BishopLuc View Post
I'm VERY eager to get a Kindle Oasis 2 but worried about the battery. Considering that it's been more than a year since it was released, should I hold on to my 25% trade-in discount until May 31, 2019 (the expiration of the discount) for a new Oasis with better battery or is the KO 2's battery not as bad as people say it is?
The battery life is what Amazon advertise it to be. Whether or not you consider that to be "bad" is for you to decide. Personally I have no issues whatsoever with it.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote