View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 11:46 AM   #10
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Looking at how hp sold out its tablets this weekend by bringing the price to $100-150 range
despite the fact it stated that it would no longer support its OS.
Tell's you their is a large untapped market for cheap but good name brand tablets and I feel Amazon is in a position to exploit it while still being profitable unlike hardware manufacturers like samsung, Sony, Lg etc.
I think this holiday season could be the last chance for Google\Android to gain a real foothold in the tablet market as Windows 8 for Arm processors is around the corner so google need to lock in as many users it can before that. Its going to be an interesting holiday season for tablets with Ipad 3 no likely to be released till March next year.(Although I sometimes wonder if Apple spreads these rumours on purpose something is not possible etc Then springs it on the public who is laps it up)
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote