View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 11:45 PM   #9
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
I chose 'I'll buy books I'm eagerly anticipating at the higher price but wait for other stuff."

For a newly released book $15 is still a lot less than the price of a hardback that I was not going to get anyway. The $9.99 price was a loss leader for Amazon, and others have tried to match it... but I never saw that as a situation that would last.

The $15 price is not something that will stop me from getting a new book I really want... unbreakable DRM is what kills a deal for me. I will NOT "buy" a book that has DRM I cannot easily remove. Period.
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote