View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013, 11:49 AM   #11
Alyssa Miranda
Connoisseur
Alyssa Miranda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alyssa Miranda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alyssa Miranda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alyssa Miranda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alyssa Miranda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alyssa Miranda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alyssa Miranda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alyssa Miranda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alyssa Miranda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alyssa Miranda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alyssa Miranda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle and Nook
I've made my bones,

and am now taking a break. 30 posts since joining on June 19th, boosting my karma from 10 to nearly 300K, seemed like a nice round number to stop at. I want to resume work on a "novel," more of a fictionalized memoir, that while it may never see the light of day, I would at least like to finish. This is a great site, and I'd like once again to thank all those who have provided helpful responses to my posts, including, belatedly, AnemicOak, who provided a fix for a problem with e-book covers I was having with the Kindle. I'm sure I'll be back at some point, but I can't say when.
Alyssa Miranda is offline   Reply With Quote