View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 06:41 PM   #35717
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Stitchawl, I hope you are able to get a good price. I'm like orlok with my house; it is worth less than I paid for it also.
I've never made a profit with any property I've had. I keep hearing about 'real estate tycoons,' but I guess I'm more of a 'real estate buffoon.'

Quote:
I don't envy you getting the shots even though it is necessary and smart to get them. I hate shots and don't do well when I know that I have to have them.
That's why I say I refuse to take the Typhoid shot, and will only accept the oral vaccine if available. The Typhoid shot feels like liquid fire going into your arm, and leaves it feeling sore for days afterwards, then you get sick for a couple of days following that!!! Never again! Like you, I hate shots too, usually insist that the nurse hold my hand (if she's young and cute) and that they give me a lollipop afterwards! On the plus side, my hatred of shots might be the only thing that kept me from becoming a heroine addict back in my hippie days... All too many of my friends and acquaintances did, and not many of them made it back.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote