View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 05:57 PM   #281
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanhoso View Post
Hm, but, e.g. -col's default value is 4, but on the -mode def it's 2. Which one is used then?

And why is it that if I use -grid it doesn't leak memory, if, from what I understood, all the default options are still used? Is it because it sets -col 1?

And thanks for the added functionality - look forward to use it
Whoops--the usage list is wrong. The default for -col is 2. I'll fix that in the next release. The memory leak only occurs for -col 2 (or 4) because that forces the call to the function that scans the source pages for multiple columns, which has the leak. The -grid option does not call the column finding function since it brute-force grids the source page instead.

Last edited by willus; 12-30-2012 at 06:00 PM.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote