View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 12:41 PM   #90
mizzlia
mizzlia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mizzlia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mizzlia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mizzlia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mizzlia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mizzlia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mizzlia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mizzlia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mizzlia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mizzlia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mizzlia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook tablet 8gb, samsung galaxy tab 10.1 wifi 32gb
For the forst time in about a year and a half i read a paper book. It was free dick wolf first book btw love him anyway i was having such a hard time reading because it was a big paperback and my hands started to hurt. I couldnt read with one hand had to read with two. I finally finished the book and went back to reading on my nook oh how i missed reading on it.
mizzlia is offline   Reply With Quote