View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 12:56 PM   #401
Suzanna
Living in the past
Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Arc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookripper View Post
Ok, I used the term "piece of cr@p" (for me, thats still softer than "crap")
why did i do that? plain and simple, because kobo advertises the Glo as something it's not. my comment is based on the fact that it can not hold x1000 books as they clearly claim it can . go check it out on their website.
Sure it can. I have 518 books in the main memory of my Kobo (about 100 are Kobo books, the rest sideloaded epubs and a handful of PDFs) and still have 803 MB free of the available 1.32 GB. That's more than half of the available storage still available for another 500 books.
Suzanna is offline   Reply With Quote