Thread: Color Weird behaviour
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 04:10 PM   #3
goldberry
Groupie
goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindles (wife's), now obsolete Nook and Sony
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinp View Post
I think you have ghosts in your house!

They say it's possible to get a virus in Android and a few names like Norton offer free anti-virus apps. You could try that. I've run CM7 on my Tablet and never had that problem and never heard of it (until now).
I will try to an AV to run and see if something shows up. Have not had anything but the home screen being on for the last few days.
goldberry is offline   Reply With Quote