Thread: Silliness Picture battle!
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 02:34 PM   #5595
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabee View Post
Little green men

that's worth a few K
When I saw that movie (Close Encounters of the Third Kind), I thought, "Isn't it a fortunate coincidence that aliens divide the octave into the same 12-note divisions as music in modern Western societies?" I felt the same kind of joy later in learning from Independence Day that aliens evidently use Apple's OS for their computers.

Okay, you can go back to replying to orlok now.

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 10-10-2012 at 02:36 PM.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote